Working Abroad – Australians looking to move to the USA

Law News

We are days away from welcoming a new year and what better way than to consider your options and where you are at.
The good news is that Australians looking to move to the USA and work have it quite easy thanks to something called an E-3 Visa.

Bruno Confalone, the Managing Attorney at ZED Legal explains in the video below what is needed. Bruno is there to further help you get your E-3 Visa so you can start your new year with a bang.

Contact Details

Phone: +1 (424) 283-4558

1 Comment

  1. Avatar

    Please help me find work


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>


Lost Password